Atlanta Divorce Lawyers
Fulton County Custody Dispute Attorneys
Kupferman & Golden, Attorneys at Law, in Atlanta, Georgia, concentrates exclusively in the areas of Georgia family and domestic relations law. Our firm approaches divorce and family law matters from a unique perspective: in the beginning of every attorney-client relationship, and throughout your case, your attorney will provide clear, experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel to put you in the best possible position to make informed decisions about your long-range future. You will always work directly with your own attorney, however, our lawyers work as a team to follow up sound legal advice with quality representation, focused on strategies that help you find resolutions that are best for your family — whenever possible, without the need for costly, emotional litigation.
Free Consultation · All Major Credit Cards Accepted · Decades of Georgia Family Law Experience
Whether you are considering filing for divorce, or are involved in any type of Georgia domestic law matter, our firm offers the services and experience upon which you can rely.
- Divorce for business owners
- Property division and divorce
- Alimony and spousal support
- Grounds for divorce
- Visitation rights/parenting time
- Child support
- Child support enforcement
- Grandparents’ rights, visitation rights for extended family members
Learn more about Georgia divorce at these information pages:
- Glossary of Family Law Terms in the State of Georgia
- Grounds for divorce
- Determining the other parent’s income
- Is the divorce contested or uncontested
- The discovery process
- When will you have to appear in court?
- Your divorce and attorneys’ fees
- Factors to consider in your divorce
- Fulton County family division
Other Family Law Services
- Paternity and legitimization testing
- Contested paternity
- Fathers’ rights and obligations
From offices in Atlanta, Georgia, Kupferman & Golden attorneys represent clients in communities throughout Fulton County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, DeKalb County and Forsyth County, Georgia. Contact us to arrange a free consultation with an experienced divorce attorney today.